Peter Wood – Director Key Essentials Investigations
Peter is an experienced manager and investigator of staff grievances, misconduct and investigating complex client complaints to achieve resolutions and outcomes. Peter had 35 years’ experience in Queensland Ambulance Service managing a large mission-critical workforce. He conducted many sensitive investigations and prepared briefs of evidence relating to staff misconduct, harassment, poor behavioural matters, workplace bullying, Facebook/Social Media infringements, and poor operational performance practices.
Peter has been fully engaged as an investigator, and he has completed a large number of Corporate and Compulsory Third-Party factual investigations.
- Fully Insured – Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
- Fraud and Ethics Awareness Training
- Code of Conduct Awareness for Queensland Public Service
- Code of conduct and ethical decision making
- Harassment and Workplace Bullying
- Investigation/Interview techniques and report writing
- Emergency Service Investigation Skills Course
- Investigation Insurance Code of Conduct Awareness
- Graduate Certificate in Applied Management (Australia Institute of Police Management)
- Certificate III in Investigative Services
- Licensed Investigator (Queensland)
- Associate Diploma of Applied Science (Ambulance)
- Certified CTP Insurance Investigator
Peter will identify the issue, and present you with the facts, which will allow you as the decision-maker to undertake the most appropriate behavioural or management strategy.
Experience that Counts
- Ambulance Service Medal
- Long Service Medal
- National Service Medal
- Australia Day Awards